- GRIDS & BRICKS, UNDERWATER -
COLLECTION OF INK DRAWINGS
Years: 2011 - 2018.
Artworks total: 16.
Tool of choice: Rotring Isograph, sizes ISO 0.10, 0.13, 0.18, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35
+ some additional acrylic ink with brush.
Location: Slovenia, France, Austria.
The collection is complete.
Most works took 2-3 months, some more, three less, one 6 months and a few passing nerve damages to my hand and fingers.During this time I have produced other works as well, but there are 16 complete artworks I count to this collections name.
I am stripping down the huge galleries and data of explanations and analysis on this webpage. Honestly there is no perfect way to showcase f.e. a work that took 6 months of up to 16 hours a day with a small digital picture of it on the internet. You could zoom it but it would never be it. I can also not explain everything it is about and all the books and life behind it. So I will keep it shorter.
Here the overview of the 16 and underneath for the special effect the grid of details belonging to them.
Changes, changes... but, without changes you become stone. Better be water.
- ARTASCENT Art and Literature Journal, issue 8, "HIDDEN", 3 pages + back cover, August 2014
- CON/CORSO Buenos Aires VI, Catalogo delle opere, November 2014, Milano, Italy
- CON/CORSO Buenos Aires VII, Catalogo delle opere, 2015, Milano, Italy
- 1° INTERNATIONAL PRIZE LEONARDO DA VINCI - The Universal Artist, Firenze, Italy, January
- ART INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MAGAZINE, vol.I, January/February 2016
- Biennalle Riviera de la Brenta, International Exhibition, Mira/Venice, Italy, April 2016
- ART INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MAGAZINE vol.II, March/April 2016
- THE CANALETTO AWARD - ARTISTIC CAREER AWARD, Mira/Brenta, Italy, April 2016
- CON/CORSO Buenos Aires VIII, Catalogo delle opere, 2016, Milano, Italy
- INTERNATIONAL ARTIST Magazine, issue 110, Top 10 Finalists for Abstract/Experimental
Art International, USA, August/September 2016
- INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CCBA VIII of finalists, The Bakery Pavilion and later
the Art Passage Gallery, December 2016, Milano, Italy (both)
- CIRCLE ART QUARTERLY Art Review, Winter 2018 - Circle Foundation of Arts,
An Examination of Current Trends and Original Practices in Visual Art; Lyon, France
- Parallax Art Fair, October 2018, Chelsea Old Town Hall, London, Great Britain
- CreativPaper Issue 12 Vol. 3, January 2019, f. i. Manchester, Great Britain
- SPOTLIGHT Contemporary Art Magazine, issue 15; July 2019; Lyon, France
THANK YOU !
FOR ALL THE ♡
I would like to take this little space to say a few thanks. In these years I worked on something personal, something important to me. I take doing what you want and love a luxury and being able to go with yourself or towards yourself in life should make it easier to be a better person.
I won't talk about the downs and complications, I will say that it was worth it and needed. I was able to transform what I had to understand and develop a personal style in this transformation from head and heart to paper.
During these years I met a lot of new people and made new friends. I would like to thank everyone for being supportive and encouraging. I have met people without a doubt in their mind that their urge to express themselves through art is the only and right way of living their lives. They are an inspiration. Thank you all for the likes and follows and hearts and comments, the emails and conversations, the criticism, the feedback. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts.
I would like to thank the art people, the curators, publishers and other art lovers that made it possible to show my work to the World. Thank you for making all that possible. Thank you for being professional and at the same time so kind and understanding. Without you my World is unseen to the Outside.
I would also like to thank the few I have difficulty seeing, some at all, for different reasons. Despite the distance I need you to know that I can hear you and I take all your words and love with me everywhere, every day. It keeps my blood running and my head working so that I can continue doing what I need to. Thank you.